Saturday, October 25, 2014

Whole30: Days 19 & 20

Day 19 


Meal 1: Sweet & Savory Blueberry Tortilla. It was so good that I had to make it again. It looks weird, but I promise that it is good! I left out the pepper this time. Made this on my way in from work. I was too hungry to go to bed without anything in my belly. 




Meal 2:Woke up hungry after sleeping all day, but it was too close to dinner for a full-fledged meal. Roast beef and a handful of almonds.


Meal 3: Salad with grilled chicken, capicola ham, pepperoni and salami. 


Day 20


Meal 1: 2 Aidells Chicken & Apple sausages, almonds and baby carrots




Meal 2: Leftover kitchen sink soup. 


Meal 3: Um well, we sorta went to Skyline. I stayed within the guidelines and did a potato with chili on it. Those 3 ways and coneys looked good though!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment