Thursday, January 7, 2016

24 Day Challenge

So I've been an distributor for Advocare for probably 9 months now. I really just joined so that I could get the discount on the Spark (which is amazing) and other products that we were using like Rehydrate. This will be our first 24 Day Challenge with them! I attempted one probably about 3 years ago when we first moved here, but I just wasn't committed. Now hubby is on board and we are very excited about doing our first 24 Day Challenge together. I will be posting some really awesome new recipes. Some are Whole30 and/or paleo friendly which is perfect for those of you out there still maintaining that lifestyle. 

If you are wanting to view the products or see what this is all about, please feel free to visit my Advocare page!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment