Saturday, October 18, 2014

Whole30: Days 12-14

Day 12


Snack: Running out the door to take my daughter to school I ate 2 hard boiled eggs and a handful of almonds. I knew I was going to brunch with my sister so I didn't want to eat too much.



Meal 1: Market Hash (minus the cheese) from First Watch. I had brunch with my sister and cousin. It was delish! I obviously did not eat the english muffin on my plate. 



Meal 2: Leftover Skillet Chicken Divan




Meal 3: Orange Chicken with cauliflower rice -sooooo good! 




Day 13

Meal 1: I don't even remember! I'm sure it was eggs and some sort of veggie.




Meal 2: Oriental Chicken Salad - meh. needs a lot of work. I'm not sure I'm even going to post it until I rework it. The original recipe was either wrong or misleading.


Meal 3: Burger with guacamole, lettuce, tomato and pickles


Meal 4: Leftover Skillet Chicken Divan - eaten quickly at midnight or something. It was a long, long night at work.




Day 14 

Meal 1: 2 Hard boiled eggs, handful of macadamia nuts and some dried apricots. 


Meal 2: Omelet with local ham, mushrooms & onions and crunchy skillet potatoes


Meal 3: Antipasto Salad with capocolla ham, prosciutto, salami and grilled chicken.   





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment