Friday, May 27, 2011

Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken

This was really good. I didn't get to eat it the night I made it, but it does reheat well. Hubby said it was yummy and gave it a thumbs up. I don't have a picture since I forgot to take one before I left for work. Next time I make it I will add a pic!


Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken
adapted from AllRecipes.com

Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 hours
Servings: 4-6

Ingredients
1 1/2 lbs of chicken breasts
2 TBS unsalted butter
1 packet of dry Italian dressing
2 can cream of cheddar soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
8 oz light sour cream
1/2 cup of milk
Hot, cooked rice

Directions
Cut the chicken into cubes and place in crockpot with butter. Sprinkle with Italian dressing. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
 
In the last 30-45 minutes of cooking, add in the soups, milk and sour cream. Serve over hot, cooked rice (or noodles - whatever your preference!). 
 
Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment