Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Italian Turkey Burgers

I was feeling adventurous last night and decided to make up a recipe for our turkey burgers. I didn't want something same old, same old blah blah so I winged it. We were definitely rewarded! I personally would slightly reduce the Italian seasoning and add more mozzarella (I love me some cheese), but hubby thought that they were perfect!


Italian Turkey Burgers

Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4

Ingredients
1 lb lean ground turkey 
1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
2 TBS grated parmesan
1/2 tsp Kosher salt
Olive oil for sauteing 

Directions
Heat olive oil in a skillet or grill pan over medium heat. 

Combine all ingredients (except oil) in a bowl. Form patties. Cook for about 5-7 minutes on each side. I cooked mine on each side for about 5 minutes and then put them in the oven at 350 for 10 minutes. They were perfectly cooked!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment