Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Whole30: Day 10 & 11

Chugging right along! I definitely feel like it's getting easier. I don't feel as overwhelmed by the prep. I do find that it is helpful to have a big batch of something to eat throughout the week. Today I made an Oriental Chicken Salad that I will eat for the next week or so. Since I prepped late this week because of my work schedule, some of my meals will probably run into next week. 

Day 10

Meal 1: Um can I count meal 4 from day 9? I didn't eat much this day because of my schedule. I got home at 10:30 am and slept until 4. We had dinner around 6. I did have a snack of an apple and a handful of cashews because I was hungry and stuck at my parents house waiting on a delivery for my dad. 


Meal 2: Grilled grass-fed filet mignon, baked sweet potato topped with ghee and cinnamon, and sautéed green beans drizzled with olive oil. 


Day 11


Meal 1: Scrambled eggs, sweet potato leftover from the night before and bulletproof coffee (ghee and MCT oil blended with coffee). The coffee sounds gross, but so yummy. I prefer butter to the ghee (it's too nutty) so I'll make a batch of clarified butter this week in hopes that it will be better. 



Meal 2: Leftover grass-fed filet mignon on lettuce leaves topped with guacamole and a side of steamed broccoli drizzled with olive oil. 






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment