Sunday, October 19, 2014

Weekly Menu: October 19-25



WEEK 3!! I can't believe next week is the last week of Whole30. I've made the decision that I am going to do a modified Whole30/Paleo diet. I say this because Paleo doesn't really include squash as an "allowed" food, but I think squash is delicious and I don't really see a reason to leave it out. I'm definitely going to keep eating Whole30/Paleo as much as I can.

On a side note, I went out to lunch with hubby and our daughter this weekend. I have to admit that I cheated and ate a small piece of bread. It just looked so good and I know that this restaurant has yummy rolls. Um, yeah it tasted like glue. No joke. It's crazy how your taste buds change in just a couple of weeks. I seriously took a little nibble and had no desire to continue eating it!

Grilled Buffalo Wings
Ranch Dressing
Italian Sausage with Zoodles
Kielbasa with Sauerkraut
Herbed Chicken Salad



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment