Thursday, October 23, 2014

Whole30: Day 17 & 18

Day 17


Meal 1: Sauerkraut with 2 Aidells Chicken & Apple sausages




Meal 2: Tuna mixed with avocado, a couple tablespoons of homemade mayo & guacamole seasoning mix that I got at Findlay Market and fried plantains from Melissa Joulwan's blog The Clothes Make the Girl.  





Meal 3: Italian sausage with sauteed peppers and onions, Rao's marinara and zoodles. 


Day 18



Meal 1: Sweet & Savory Blueberry Tortilla from Stupid Easy Paleo. OMG this was AH-MAZING!! The picture totally looks gross. I think I cooked it a little too long. Also the tupperware is because I was saving the other half for the next day. Totally did not happen!





Meal 2: Kitchen Sink Soup. Made this one up on the fly. I was freezing and really wanted some soup to warm me up. I used leftover chicken stock that I had, added some potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, kale, oregano, thyme, black pepper, kosher salt and chicken. Delish!



Meal 3: My tuna-mayo-avo concoction


Meal 4: Leftover italian sausage, marinara and zoodles






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment