Saturday, September 18, 2010

Potato Soup

So I need to fiddle with this recipe. I got this recipe from a friend and made it a couple of times last winter. I think I fixed it then, but of course did not write down the changes that I made. I think that it has too much Velveeta as written so you might want to add only 1/2 of the block and then add more as needed. I might just do away with it all together. Feel free to fiddle and leave comments, too!


Potato Soup

Ingredients
3 cans Campbell's cream of potato soup
1 can diced potatoes, drained
16 oz block of Velveeta
1 1/2 cans of milk

Directions
Cut Velveeta into 2" cubes. Combine all of the ingredients in a pot and heat over medium heat. Stir occasionally until the cheese is melted. 

Garnish with bacon, cheese or sour cream. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment