Thursday, July 29, 2010

Citrus Chicken

This recipe was so yummy and refreshing. I am a huge fan of citrus during the summer. The grill wasn't working so I used a grill pan and it was just as effective. I will say that the sugar in the juice burned very quickly and I think you might have issues on the grill with the chicken sticking. You can always substitute for fresh juice. I was just using what I had on hand.


Citrus Chicken

Ingredients
4 chicken breasts
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup lemonade
juice of 2 medium limes
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper

Directions
Marinate the chicken for at least 4 hours, preferably 8-10. Heat grill or grill pan to medium heat and spray with Pam. Shake the excess moisture off the chicken and put it on the grill or in the pan. Let it cook 8-10 minutes per side depending on the thickness of the breast.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment