Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Favorites - Easy Appetizer

So my mom started making this appetizer a couple of years ago. It's really just a snack that she keeps in the fridge for the afternoon before dinner or the late night "snack attacks" of my sister and her friends. It's so easy that I am almost ashamed to put it on here, but it's so delicious I can't resist!


Roasted Red Pepper Dip
from my Mom

Ingredients
1 jar of Trader Joe's Red Pepper Spread
11 oz log of goat cheese (my mom like the one above so that's what I bought too)

Directions
Let the goat cheese sit out for about 10-15 minutes or until soft. It's a soft cheese anyway, but you want to be able to mix it well. When it's ready, put it into a serving bowl or tupperware container and dump in the jar of red pepper spread. Mix together thoroughly. Serve with pita chips or crackers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment