Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Parmesan-Herb Crusted Salmon

This recipe came in my Southern Living magazine last month and I thought it might be a good sub for our normal salmon. Hubby loved it! I'm usually pretty basic with my salmon - a little EVOO, lemon juice and dill, but I thought this was pretty easy and delicious! I forgot to take a photo so I will need to add one next time.

Parmesan-Herb Crusted Salmon
adapted from Southern Living

Ingredients
4 - 6 oz. salmon fillets
1 TBS fresh lime juice
1 tsp olive oil
1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 TBS melted butter
1 1/2 tsp Mrs. Dash's tomato-basil seasoning blend

Directions
Preheat oven to 375. Place salmon on parchment paper on a baking sheet; pour lime juice and olive oil over salmon. Stir together breadcrumbs and next 3 ingredients; spread over salmon. Bake for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment