Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Favorites - Kitchen Tools

I have to admit that some of my favorite kitchen tools are my Le Creuset spatulas. I mean where else can a girl get glittery pink spatulas? Yes, I am not kidding, they are pink and glittery. I have some that are kiwi and clear too! 

Beyond that they are an excellent product. They are silicone so they are heat resistant up to 800 degrees! This means that if you leave it in the pan you aren't going to come back to a melty, plastic-y mess. The handles also hold up very well. I have had other brands and after a while the handles started to splinter and crack. Not the Le Creuset's! I have some that are holding up very well after 4 years with not a splinter or crack in sight. The silicone part is also odor and stain-free. 

If you feel that glittery spatulas would not be appropriate in your kitchen they also come in standard colors and are glitter-free. Unfortunately, these are not easy to come by and as far as I know are only sold through one retailer - Sur la Table. They aren't cheap, but they are high quality so you won't need to purchase them frequently. Hope you love them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment