Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekly Menu - August 2-6


Happy one month anniversary to my blog! 

Things are going to start getting interesting around here the next couple of weeks. I start fall semester on the 25th and I will be officially full time in the nursing program. So all my classes will be nursing classes with clinicals and lots of reading and studying. Mostly I think the recipes are going to get more simple and possibly more centered around the slow cooker. It's really going to depend on my schedule. I will have a one week period where I will not have any classes between summer and fall semester so I'm thinking that I will use that time to test my cooking skills and pull out some of my mom's recipes! 

Here is this week's menu:
Black Beans and Rice
Enchiladas

No comments:

Post a Comment