Saturday, August 21, 2010

Weekly Menu - August 21-27


So summer is drawing to a close and fall is soon to be upon us! Next week is actually September!  Most of the kids here started school a few weeks ago, but I go back this week. My schedule is sort of ridiculous so there will be quite a few Crockpot meals each week. The last thing I will want to do is come home and make a meal when I've been in class or clinicals all day! Plus there will be studying and homework to do. 

Lots of yummy things on the menu this week! 

Chicken Parmesan
Chipotle-style Burritos
Turkey Chili
Pecan-Crusted Tilapia

And as a bonus... Monkey Munch 
(or Puppy Chow or Muddy Buddies... whatever you want to call it)

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me you're making my chicken parm recipe. OH MY GOODNESS, it is SO good! I"m making it on Monday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber - I have a recipe from Food Network that I have been using for years. It's so yummy!

    ReplyDelete